Norwegian Cruise Line
They’re not your typical cruise line.
There’s a big difference between NCL and the other guys – it’s really more of a humongous difference – here’s why: They have liberated guests from routines, rules and schedules. Simply put, NCL is the only cruise line to offer Freestyle Cruising®. But that’s not all. With 14 ships, over 60 itineraries, 12 close-to-home North American departure cities, more than 110 ports of call and one good time had by all.
Freestyle Cruising, In A Nutshell
People on a cruise vacation want to feel like their time is finally their own, to do with as they please. NCL has lightened schedules and lessened restrictions so you can set your own pace, whatever that might be.
- No fixed seating times or table companions: guests can eat whenever, wherever and with whomever they want. Plus, with no set dinner time, you get to spend however much time you want on your favorite activity; explore on the shore longer or do whatever onboard.
- More restaurant choices than any other cruise line: With up to 14 different places to eat and 24/7 room service, guests can select just about any type of international food they like, from sushi to Spanish to a steakhouse and more, and celebrate in a new setting every night – or in the privacy of your stateroom.
- NCL gives you the freedom to relax, be who you are and not have to dress up (unless you want to). After all, isn’t relaxing what vacations are all about? Resort casual makes packing more fun and less fuss.
- NCL has all kinds of connecting staterooms: you can bring the whole gang and combine and connect inside or outside, including suites with balconies. Pretty flexible, huh?
- More space, luxury and pampering = higher “ooh” and “aah” factor: NCL’s Garden Villas and Courtyard Villas are the most luxurious suites at sea. Discerning clients will know they’ve stepped into luxury, with amenities like exclusive access to a private pool, hot tub, sunning and dining areas and workout facility, even a personal butler to wait on you hand and foot. Now, that’s the life!
Why sail NCL?
- NCL is the Hawai`i Specialist, hands down – we’re the only cruise line sailing three ships year-round so you see more of Hawai`i, spending nearly 100 hours in port during a 7-day inter-island cruise.
- 10- and 11-day Hawai`i cruises give guests the chance to explore more of Hawai`i including a visit to exotic Fanning Island, to see what Hawai`i was like 100 years ago.
- Playing golf in Hawai`i is easier (and better) with NCL Golf Hawai`iSM program. You can play world-class courses on O‘ahu, Kaua‘i, Maui and
- the Big Island of Hawai`i, with everything taken care of for them, including green fees, cart and equipment rental, transportation and more; all you have to do is show up.
- NCL is the leader in cruising from NY. You can choose from two ships sailing year-round, including the latest and greatest, Norwegian Gem, which debuts in November 2007.
- NCL’s exclusive Winter Weather Guarantee gives you an extra reason to book a cruise to warmer climates anytime, with peace of mind about possible weather delays.
- NCL is friendly to families (yes, in-laws, too). Guests can take to the seas with kids and friends in tow and stay in a wide choice of connecting staterooms, or the luxurious and exclusive three bedroom Garden Villas.
- NCL’s itineraries from New York to the Bahamas & Florida include Orlando, the theme park capital of the world, which has lots of family and group appeal, too.
- NCL offers year-round, roundtrip 6-, 7-, 10- and 11-day cruises to all parts of the Caribbean and Bahamas, on new, big modern vessels. Soak up the sun and cultures of the tropics, visiting different islands each time; or cruise to Bermuda, take in the British colonial charms, play golf and slow down to an island pace.
- 6-, 10-, and 11-day Canada & New England cruises: You have a great selection of convenient, and hard-to-find roundtrip itineraries from New York. This is a great trip to admire the fall foliage, explore historic cities and catch an inspiring close-up of Lady Liberty, coming and going.
- 4 Alaska: NCL is the leader in cruising Alaska’s Inside Passage. We offer the most departures from Seattle and Vancouver so you can cruise anytime that’s convenient.
- A new year means a new ship. In fact, the newest ship sailing Alaska, Norwegian Pearl, belongs to NCL. You will love all the luxury and amenities, from the 4,390 sq. ft. exclusive Garden Villas to two new, deluxe Owner’s Suites, to an indoor bowling alley (1st time in Alaska and anywhere in the industry).Be among the first to cruise the ship that will rival any other cruise line in Alaska.
- Freestyle Cruising – Alaska is one of the last great frontiers. Who wants to hurry back on board to get ready for dinner when there’s so much to do on shore? With Freestyle Cruising, they don’t have to. NCL gives guests the freedom to be able to enjoy more of Alaska, without strict schedules.