Disney Dining Plan
How Disney Dining Plans Work
- When booking your vacation, purchase one of the Magic Your Way Vacation Packages that includes a Disney dining plan.
- While vacationing at Walt Disney World Resort, choose from over 100 select restaurants available.
- Present your Key to the World card to your server or cashier prior to ordering. The Key to the World card electronically monitors your party's allocated meals.
- Track your meals with the easy-to-read receipt your server will provide you, which displays your remaining meal balance.
- Redeem your meals in any order throughout your package stay until each person's meal total is complete.
2012 Vacation Packages
- 2012 Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick-Service Dining
- 2012 Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining
- 2012 Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining
- 2012 Magic Your Way Premium Package (includes dining)
- 2012 Magic Your Way Platinum Package (includes dining)
Gratuities are not included unless otherwise indicated. An automatic 18% gratuity charge will be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more. An automatic gratuity charge may also be added to your bill for items you order that are not included in the Disney Dining Plan (for example, alcoholic beverages).
Many Disney table-service restaurants are quite popular and book quickly. Please make dining reservations up to 180 days in advance by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian's permission to call.View the Dining Brochures for 2012