Plan ahead with these great tools.Find age-appropriate attractions and entertainment, and helpful tips for traveling with little ones!
Magical Beginnings Park Maps
- Magic Kingdom® Park (Adobe PDF)
- Epcot® (Adobe PDF)
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® (Adobe PDF)
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park (Adobe PDF)
- Little Guests under the age of 3 get into the Parks for free!
- Disney Resort Guests enjoy lighter crowds with Extra Magic Hours.
- Disney's Magical Express offers complimentary shuttle and luggage service from the Orlando airport to their Disney Resort.
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort enjoy free transportation and free parking at the Theme Parks.
- Value, Moderate, and Deluxe Resort hotels are available to suit any budget.
Services Just for Little Ones
- Length-of-stay stroller rentals are available for Guests who don't want to bring their own.
- Baby Care Centers in Disney Theme Parks offer private rooms with rocking chairs for nursing mothers, diaper-changing rooms and rooms with highchairs. Diapers, formula and teethers are for sale.
- Dining locations offer children's menus, crayons and coloring books.
- Cribs, bed guardrails, baby-sitting services and child-care programs are available.
- Disney's FASTPASS® Service allows Guests to spend less time waiting in lines.
- A "rider swap" program lets both parents enjoy a ride - one parent waits with the child while one parent rides. Afterwards, they switch places.
- Disney Gifts or souvenirs purchased within Walt Disney World Resort can be delivered to the front of the Theme Park or to a Disney Resort for free.
- When staying at a Disney Resort, it's a short trip back to the room for a nap before returning to the Park to watch fireworks at night!